* This is a sponsored post. I received tickets to the opening night for myself and my family *
It’s 10 Friday’s until Christmas. Holy smokes, I don’t even know how the year has gone so quickly! Have you started planning? We haven’t, well not really. I mean, we’ve worked out where and when we are having Christmas dinners – one of them is at our house! Yikes, I really need to start planning!
It’s exciting, Christmas at our house. Ms 3.5 is now old enough to get it. She knows there will be a Santa visit, and that there will be presents and fun. And that makes it so much more exciting for us. Mr nearly 2 doesn’t get it yet, but he will love the tree decorating when we do it. And they are going to LOVE Santa’s Magical Kingdom. And I mean, flip their lids kind of love!
Have you been? We haven’t. But we’ve heard good things. It runs from 15th November until 23rd December and is being held at the Caulfield Racecourse. Frankly, it looks amazing fun! According to the information I have received, there be the following:
A magical Christmas walk-through wonderland
• Snow Castle and Activity Land
• Meet Santa and receive a free gift!
• A spectacular brand new Christmas themed circus show
• Roving Christmas characters
• A Christmas craft area where you can decorate your own gingerbread man and decorate your own Christmas decoration
• Interactive story reading with Mrs Claus
• Gingerbread land
• Amusement Rides and laughing clowns including a carousel, Santa’s Slay Ride, Ferris Wheel, Platform Ride and Australia’s Largest Super Slide!
Check out the website, it has more information. And tickets are currently on sale.
So now for the giveaway! You can win a family pass (tickets for 4, worth $130) to the opening weekend! Woo! All you need to do is comment on this blog post, and tell me, what is your favourite part of Christmas? I’ll get the Mister to choose which comment he likes the most! Also fill in the widget below. Comp ends 9th November and I will email the winner.